The Association of Property Owners of Sleepy Hollow Lake places it’s highest priority on the health, safety and wellbeing of its homeowners, staff, contractors and visitors, as well as the wider community. Because of this APO staff and board members are working from home and meeting virtually as needed.
It’s important that we all respond responsibly and transparently to CDC and state recommended health precautions. In keeping with these guidelines and executive orders.
All New York State residents who are in situations where they cannot maintain social distance are required to wear a mask or face covering when in public. In addition, we ask that masks be worn anytime while visiting the APO offices, which is by appointment only.
Whenever out of your home anywhere in Sleep Hollow, maintain a social distance of at least 6 feet from anyone not living with you in your home. This is especially true when at any community activity areas, including the pools, tennis courts, beach, playground, clubhouse and lodge after they have been opened.
If you find yourself coughing/sneezing on a regular basis, avoid close physical contact with your fellow property owners and APO staff and take extra precautionary measures (such as staying home).
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially before you eat.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people. Keep a distance of at least 6 feet to help slow the spread of COVID-19.
- Cover your cough and sneezes with a tissue and discard it in a closed container.
- Clean frequently touched surfaces and objects.